Saturday 12 November 2016

Possible Locations For Shots of Band Performing

Earth Studios
Location:Unit 9 Caston Ind Est, Salhouse Road, Norwich, Norfolk. NR7 9AQ
We always go here for rehearsals, and we are kinda of used to being in the rooms. We also get to use the rooms for free as one of our band member's dad owns the studio, and we would have a bit more control and flexibility on what we could do in the rehearsal rooms. As for looks, the color doesn't quite suit the look that I want as it is very green and I would prefer more blue colors. Even though, it can fit the whole band in I don't know if it would have enough room to actually record the band as a whole.
Location:112-114 Magdalen St, Norwich, Norfolk. NR3 1JD
Recording here would be nice however it is very expensive and they record everything for you, and the whole project is to be done by yourself. If there's any way we could solve these problems, I think it would a good place to record as it would have the exact look we wanted, created quite easily. I have never been here before so I don't know exactly how it would look, so I don't really want to take my chances.
Reflective Comment
From the looks of it the first location seems like the ideal place to record, as I have to put perspective on how much things will cost and even, it will be difficult to get the right look, I think that Earth Studios, will be the best location, based on money and what we will be able to film there. I looked at other rehearsal studios, cause I couldn't find a plain-ish room where noise cancelling wouldn't be a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment