Thursday 17 November 2016

Animatic: Pieces (With Audio)


This the animatic for "Pieces" with the audio included. You can now properly see how, everything will be edited, I will still have some flexibility with the editing process, and the order of shots. I am still looking up editing techniques. Within the next week or 2, we will be recording some test footage of the band playing the song in the location we want, I probably won't get the right set up, with the black background, But will use different cameras, to see which one gets the best look and position the band in the correct place.
Reflective Comment
This is the first release of the song "Pieces". So I can now include the audio for the song on my media blog, and not having take it out whenever is post anything that is meant to include it. This is the final version of the song, I think it suits the indie/alternative rock genre, so that's what sort stylised look we are going to go for when producing the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment