Wednesday 2 November 2016

EP Cover (Rough Sketch)

This is a very rough version of the EP cover, I just wanted to get a rough look of the idea I had. We had a little discussion on how we want it to look, and as the EP is called 'Pieces' we thought we could have the cover in the style of a puzzle. There are 5 pieces missing (6 if you count, where the band logo will be). One of the things, I think will say which I don't like is the colours of the EP, I'm not too keen on the Red and Blue colours, I think what I will do is have the colours Black and White instead. The objects in the design link to lyrics in the songs (Like the Birdcage and the 2 Chairs) I like this idea as it shows people, kind of what's in the EP before they actually listen to it.
Reflective Comment
I think I will develop this idea, as I think it represents the EP quite well, I've shown it to the band, and they like this design, so I will develop and perfect this design as much as possible to that it looks good as and EP design and stand out / look interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment