Thursday 10 November 2016

EP Cover (Developed)

I have developed my EP cover idea, by editing the EP Cover on a piece of software called 2D Design. I thought this was very helpful as I could edit the design easier as I wouldn't have to redo everything over and over again. I have changed the colours of the design so it is just black and white, I didn't really like the old EP cover, as the colours contrasted a lot with the red and purple, and then you could really see the text.
Reflective Comment
I think there are still things that need changing for example the lines where the puzzle pieces are, make it it kind of hard to see the image on the EP cover, so why I could do is get rid of the extra puzzle pieces and keep the black pieces, which are missing. I think this will look better as, at the moment it looks quite cluttered.

No comments:

Post a Comment