Wednesday 16 November 2016

EP Promotion




















This was tweeted by THE MEEKS official twitter,It is to let the audience know when and where it will be released. The date in which the EP will be released is the 18/11/16. And this means that I will be able to release the animatic with the audio from a previous post.
Reflective Comment
Now that, the song will be release, I am now able to complete, some of the things I needed to do. Also the EP cover design has been created by one of our friends, who is really good at art, so as a group, we think that because we want it to look good, so I will use my EP cover design for everything I do for my media product.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have a really strong concept here. Remember that the ancillary task involves you creating an entire digipak. You need to analyse some existing ones and start to think about the back cover and the inside of the pack. There are templates online.

    ReplyDelete