Wednesday 2 November 2016

New Animatic: Pieces (Without Audio)


This is the song we're going to use instead of the one previous, as we could get the other song to work properly, and we were basing our music video, form a rough version of the song, instead of an actual recorded and mixed version, whereas this song, is all ready of release so it was easier to put images to  as I could get the right atmosphere for the song.
Reflective Comment
This did take some more of my time to recreate an animatic, however I already had the shots, so all I had to do is make sure the structure of the song so that is fits with the shots. Even though this took me more time, we all thought the other idea wasn't working, and we wouldn't of recorded the song, until like next year, so it would of been too late, at least with this song, it has already been recorded, so its a weight off our shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment