Thursday 8 December 2016

Photos Of The Band



These are 2 of the same photo, however I put a filter over both of them to see what different look I would get. This is taken from a screenshot of a video from a camera I set up to record our band playing at the waterfront. I just wanted to work out possible compositions of the band, which I could use in my music video, I want our positions on stage to match the order in the shots taken by the band. Cam (Drummer) Will be in a different place, he will probably be on the left or right. I also wanted to experiment o the filters I could use, I think the black and white theme look quite nice, as I think it suits the look, of most bands in the same genre as us.
Reflective Comment
I will use this in my Digipak on one of the panels as I think it will give a more realistic look. And I think it would look nice with photos including the band, as we are promoting ourselves and we want to show ourselves of as a band. 


No comments:

Post a Comment