Friday 2 December 2016

Camera I Will Be Using

Canon 700D
I have contacted my cousin, as she is a photographer, if she knows any good cameras I could use for my music video. In the end she offer her camera, which is brilliant, as the photos I've seen her take are brilliant quality and would be great for recording the shots.

I will be using this to film during the christmas break, we have got 3 weeks off. So I should be able to get a good bit of filming, I want to get the filming done as quickly as possible, so it would leave me a lot of time to edit, as that is what I am going to struggle with the most.
Reflective Comment
I am very happy that my cousin lent me her camera, as I have seen videos she has taken before, and they are really good quality. She's got a break from University, so she is letting me borrow it then, as that would work better for her and me. So I need to get the filming done then, but 3 weeks should be enough to record, we Just need to put a lot of time into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment