Tuesday 7 February 2017

Update 07/02/17

I will be filming this week for the narrative part of the music video, this means that I'm able edit over the half term properly and hopefully have a final version done of the music during next week. I am lucky as I can get feedback from the band really easily and they can tell what to change/improve. Also I have found a girl I can use for my music video, who will be working with Harry, her name is Chloe Smith, she does as media as well and drama, so she can act. We're god mates and she gets along well with harry so it'll be easy for them to act together.
Reflective Comment
In terms of my practical I think this is all I really need to do as I have finished/got a version of my magazine advert and Digipak that I'm happy with, this means I can put all of my time into my music video, as this is the only thing that the band will use, so I want to make sure it is too a good enough quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment