Thursday 26 January 2017

Update 26/01/17

I haven't posted much recently, as I am working on the editing for the music video. Currently just improving it based on the feedback I have got from the people I have shown it too. I am having a few problems with lighting, trying to get the footage a bit lighter without getting the exposure to high and ruining the footage. I have looked at some videos for colouring. I might post them on my blogger so you can see where I have got my help from. I will recording the narrative part for the music video soon, I will filming it at the school, so it suits in with the 'Across the front of the stage' lyric.
Reflective Comment
A lot of my time has been taking up editing and looking up different tutorials on how to improve the quality of music video to make it look more professional. once I have learnt out how to edit the lighting properly I will be posting an edit with the lighting hopefully fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment