Tuesday 11 October 2016

Update 11/10/2016

I am currently working on the animatic for the music video. However I have spoken with the band and they said they don't want me to use the audio, as it is going to be an actual single that is going to be released, also we haven't properly recorded it yet, we are going to record it late this month, and then it will take about a month to be mixed properly, so it should be finished around December/January.
What I'm going to do is release the animatic without the audio first so I will be able to see this how long the clips will be structured and how long they will be and make sure everything falls in line with the audio. Once the song is released I will show the animatic with the audio alongside the picture.

Reflective Comment
I think this is the only way I can fix this problem, as I want to make this product official and have actual links to an actual single / EP release. As for the animatic, it will be uploaded soon, it just taking a little bit of time to perfect as I want it took professional and I just need to draw the narrative shots and then produce the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment