Monday 26 September 2016

Update 26/09/2016

Last weekend, we went to Ashwood Studios in Norwich. and we had a bit of a problem recording one of our songs, which would have been in our first EP, however we're now going to be recording it at a later date, and be its own single, as the band thinks because the one we would have done (Pieces) will be coming out a bit early, for when the music video will be completed and ready for its release, it will be quite a bit after the single (audio)  release. So we're now going recording our new song (The Jam) as we are going record that late October, and then we are going have to record most in November and December, so this is our current solution for the potential problem we've got.
I think we would still be able to use some of the shots, as in the other song (like the live performance), however, I probably won't use the same narrative as it has a different story in the song, and would really fit. So what I'm going to do is come with a new idea as quick as I can and write a new story for it.

Reflective Comment
I've had a word with the band, and now we have adapted the song slightly so it will fit the narrative, I have come up, and we will make it work with the new song.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's a shame because I though you had a really strong idea for your original song. Remember to put your course work first.

    ReplyDelete